- Fill out apartment application. (download at the bottom of this page)
- $20 for Credit & Application Fee per person
- $1000 Deposit in cash or cashiers check or chase quick pay that goes toward apartment rental.
- Provide a copy of your photo ID
- Provide copy of the last three employment payments (in the form of pay stubs or direct deposit)
- Most recent checking or savings statement
- Last Years tax return
We do transfers through chase quickpay. You can do this with Chase, Bank of America, Citibank and Wells Fargo. All deposit transfers can go to [email protected]; This can be done through your online bank account. Once sent, send your agent a screenshot of the deposit for confirmation.
**IMPORTANT: In the memo/note part of the quickpay transfer, please note the apartment ADDRESS and Apartment Number
Need a guarantor? Guarantor's Below:
- Provide Copy of photo ID
- Provide copy of the last two employment payments (in the form of pay stubs or direct deposit)
- Two most recent checking and savings statements
- Last years tax return
- Fill out attached credit check approval & guarantor application form (INSTRUCTIONS BELOW). (download at the bottom of this page)
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR GUARANTOR FORMS:
- 1st page of the guarantor form: Guarantors must write the address, apartment #, city, state and zipcode on the guarantor form. The form has to be notarized prior to lease signing. Guarantors scan the document for proof and then mail the original to: 398 Manhattan Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11211 ATTN: "Your agent's Name" Brooklyn, NY 11249
- 2nd page of the guarantor form - "Credit Check Approval": Sign (no notary needed) and send back the credit check approval with the application documents.
SORRY WE NO LONGER DO PAYPAL FOR DEPOSITS. ONLY CASH, CASHIERS CHECK OR CHASE QUICKPAY.