- Fill out apartment application. (download at the bottom of this page)
- $75 for Credit & Application Fee per person
- $1000 Deposit in cash or cashiers check or chase quick pay that says you want it and goes toward apartment rental. It is refundable if you do not get accepted. It is non refundable if you back out so make sure you want this!
- Provide a copy of your photo ID
- Provide copy of the last three employment payments (in the form of pay stubs or direct deposit)
- Most recent checking or savings statement
- Last Years tax return
We do transfers through chase quickpay. You can do this with Chase, Bank of America, Citibank and Wells Fargo. All deposit transfers can go to [email protected]; This can be done through your online bank account. Once sent, send your agent a screenshot of the deposit for confirmation.
**IMPORTANT: In the memo/note part of the quickpay transfer, please note the apartment ADDRESS and Apartment Number
Need a guarantor? Guarantor's Below:
- Provide Copy of photo ID
- Provide copy of the last two employment payments (in the form of pay stubs or direct deposit)
- Two most recent checking and savings statements
- Last years tax return
- Fill out attached credit check approval & guarantor application form (INSTRUCTIONS BELOW). (download at the bottom of this page)
- INSTRUCTIONS FOR GUARANTOR FORMS:
- 1st page of the guarantor form: Guarantors must write the address, apartment #, city, state and zipcode on the guarantor form. The form has to be notarized prior to lease signing. Guarantors scan the document for proof and then mail the original to: 196 Bedford Avenue ATTN: "Your agent's Name" Brooklyn, NY 11249
- 2nd page of the guarantor form - "Credit Check Approval": Sign (no notary needed) and send back the credit check approval with the application documents.
SORRY WE NO LONGER DO PAYPAL FOR DEPOSITS. ONLY CASH, CASHIERS CHECK OR CHASE QUICKPAY.